Reliable and Secure
Bi-directional communication with robust security model for data transfer between thousands of devices and cloud/server
It can be connected to a maximum of 32 DALI LED Drivers producing good results without spending a lot of money.
Save on Energy Bills
Lighting automation allows you to save more than 60% of energy even while creating well-lit spaces.
Intelligent lighting network that produces quality lighting to perfectly synchronizes with inner-clock thereby enhance wellbeing & productivity
A highly flexible device that allows you to control the lighting network either as DALI or 0-10V as per your choice.
- Compliant to the latest DALI 2.0 (IEC 62386) specifications
- Customizable BLE Controllable DALI/0-10V controller
- UART communication interface with 3.3 auxiliary power output for sensors
- Configure 0-10V mode to control one or two 0-10V controllable LED driver
- Connect to WiSilica cloud for data analytics and configuration management
Do you want a live experience?
Talk to our lighting experts to learn more about Radiar AD32. Get a one-on-one demo to get all of your questions addressed.Book a demo
I want more details
Universal Input Voltage: 100-277 VAC
Sensor Interface: GPIO/UART
Load Control Upto: 0.8A
Power Consumption: Min 3W
Device to Device Connection Distance by Mesh : 20(30)m
Protocol Support: 101/102/207/209
Protection Class: Built-in Class II
Device Dimension :2.8*1.8*1.0
Operating Temp: -20 to 70 C
Case Type: White PC