Automate lighting controls
Give life to your lighting control and automation strategies like dimming, daylight harvesting, motion sensing, task tuning, group, scenes, space, schedules and manual controls.
Designed for wellness. Let you create an intelligent lighting network that’s in tune with your circadian rhythm.
Finish your projects super-fast
Save 65% of installation time in comparison with traditional wired projects. Get more projects done in less time.
Update up to 1000 devices in one go without human-intervention over the air. Offer you 97% time savings in comparison with manual updates.
Commission super-quick at the rate of 4 lights a minute and start reaping the benefits immediately.
- A 0-10V two channel controller
- Independently control intensity and CCT
- Universal input voltage
- Control, configure and commission simultaneously from different devices
- Compact form factor design ideal for retrofits and new installations
- Load control up to 5 A
- Customizable serial communication interface for control & status
- Connect to WiSilica cloud for data analytics and configuration management
- Power you DC sensors with 12V 100mA auxiliary out
Want a live experience?
Get to know Radiar AR10 in detail by talking to our lighting experts. Get a personalized demo session to get all your queries answered.Book a demo
I want more details
Input Voltage: Universal (110-277 VAC)
Input Current: 60-5100 mA
Aux Voltage: 12V
Power Consumption: Min 0.8 W
Protection class: Class II
Sensor Interface: Communication Interface/UART
Operating Temp: -20 to 55 ºC
Device Dimensions: 6.89 x 1.338 x 1.18 inch
Case Type: 5 VA PC