Easy to Install
It saves more than 65% of installation time and is compact. It uses the industry's smallest form factor.
Automate lighting controls
Give life to your lighting control and automation strategies like dimming, daylight harvesting, motion sensing, task tuning, group, scenes, space, schedules, and manual controls.
Offers more than 60% of energy-savings through automation with schedules and sensor association, energy monitoring, and manual controls.
Firmware always remains up-to-date without human-intervention and disrupting its normal functioning.
- A 0-10V two-channel controller
- Independently control intensity and CCT
- Faster commissioning of large spaces
- Control, configure, and commission simultaneously from different devices
- Compact form factor design ideal for retrofits and new installations
- Customizable serial communication interface for control & status
- Connect to WiSilica cloud for data analytics and configuration management
Want a live experience?
Get to know Radiar D10 in detail by talking to our lighting experts. Get a personalized demo session to get all your queries answered.Book a demo
I want more details
Input Voltage: 12-24 VDC
Output Current: Up to 15 mA
Power option DC power/Auxiliary power
Degree of protection: IP20 (Indoor Use Only)
Antenna: SMA external antenna
Operating Temp: -20 to 55 ºC
Device Dimensions: 2.62 * 1.149 * 0.882 inch
Case Type: 5 VA PC
Power Pack is a low voltage power supply option for the DC controllers when the driver does not have Aux option